What will you do ?
Spendesk is looking for a marketing-savvy front-end engineer who is excited to make a real and highly visible impact at Spendesk.
As the technical go-to for marketing, you will own the development and enhancement of our key websites. This includes building out new website pages and functionality, improving UX, site performance, SEO and conversion rates and managing technical bugs and enhancements.
This role requires someone with a strong technical and project management skillset, but equally someone with good stakeholder management and prioritization skills who is both customer centric and performance driven.
As a SaaS company, our website is the core of our business. It’s our 5th Avenue showroom, and the first place our customers, prospects & land when they visit us.
- Leading the development and maintenance of the Spendesk website, CFO Connect website, Spendesk blog and landing pages
- Implementing best practices for SEO and conversion optimisations
- Proactively improving the website and landing pages through Contentful & Hubspot
- Supporting marketing and data in implementing data tracking
- Partnering with the growth engineering team on growth experiments and lead generation tools
- Collaborating with the marketing team to implement A/B tests
- Working closely with the Demand Generation teams to brainstorm new ideas, improved processes and lead generation projects to improve performance
- Vue.js with Nuxt.js
- Travis / Github / Netlify / Zeit / AWS