Channel sales manager - Spendesk - CDI
Fonction : Commercial - Ventes - Marketing
Lieu : Paris
Publiée : 25-11-2019
Date de début : Non définie
Date de fin : Non définie
Niveau d’expérience pour ce poste : Débutant
Rémunération : Non précisée
Poste nécessitant d’avoir un Permis B : Non
Référence interne : 985&251119
Description de l'offre
What will you do ?
The Channel Manager role is part of Spendesk sales organisation and is responsible for gaining new business from channel clients through a targeted group of partners.
- Growing and liaising with existing accounts and especially acquiring new partners within the direct and indirect business model is key.
- Generating leads, planning meetings, meeting new clients and reporting on progress are all part of the role, where you will report to the Head of Sales
- Channel Managers will focus on partner recruitment, partner & sales enablement, pipeline management, and forecasting, as well as proactive business planning and business development with our partners.
Your missions :
- Target, recruit and manage the Solution Partner portfolio
- Onboard new partners by training them on Spendesk processes and spend management tools
- Train and enable partner sales and solution specialists in how to position and sell Spendesk
- Manage partner pipelines and work with the sales team to ensure partner sales execution against leads
- Develop Partner Business Plan and work closely with partners on business development activities to assure we are receiving new leads
- Work closely with Spendesk Marketing team on business development and lead generation campaigns
- Work with Spendesk Sales Team as the Partner “Expert” to optimize sales efforts.
Profil du candidat
What we are looking for?
- 4-7 years’ experience in sales, channel management or strong customer facing role
- Experience in an indirect sales role working with a partner network either directly or indirectly is preferred
- Strong notions of finance and accounting preferred
- Proven experience in consultative sales and relationship building
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communications, public presentation and interpersonal skills
Vous disposez déjà d’un CV crée sur Canaljob ? Il vous suffit d’indiquer votre mail et mot de passe. Note : nous vérifions si vous êtes bien inscrit sur Canaljob ET si vous avez un CV Canaljob actif.