What will you do ?
You will work in our mobile squad on our brand new app (we just released it!) with a dedicated product manager, a designer and the other mobile developers (Android & iOS) to build the best spending app ever made for businesses.
At Spendesk, you will be part of a team that hates the comfort zone, moves fast and deals with trade-offs all the time. And because your work is not only about writing code, you will be a great team player with a high degree of collaboration: making the team better everyday is your mantra!
Needless to say that by joining our team as software engineer you’ll get to work closely with anyone across the company and every decision you’ll make may have a huge impact. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Our app is written in Kotlin, based on the Clean Architecture and MVVM architectures, and is using Rx, Realm, Dagger, Retrofit and more
- We have both REST and GraphQL APIs
- Circle CI for continuous integration
What are we looking for?
We are looking for talented and passionate engineers to help us build and scale our application. If you love building efficient and reliable products, and have a strong taste in UX/UI, this job may well be for you! Having a 1st work experience in a FinTech start-up is a plus
- At least 2 years of experience in native Android development with respect to state-of-the-art practices and working with Kotlin.
- Good knowledge of Android specificities (lifecycle, performance, network issues, etc.)
- Good knowledge in consuming REST or GraphQL APIs.
- Great UX/UI sensibility.
- Autonomy, fast-learning and proactiveness
- Experience working in a squad from scratch is a plus