You will join a Sales team of 28 young people (average age is 27 years). Targets are collective, which leads to a very collaborative way of working.
More specifically, this position takes place into the new International Business Development team whose goal is to grow Lucca’s business “outside of France”. The team currently consists of 4 international enthusiasts (with a mix of French, Russian, Moroccan, Italian and Spanish roots!).
This team is accelerating so we are looking for a Business Developer to close international deals with us.
His mission: turn international prospects into clients (they can be companies from any country outside of France; often with a multicountry dimension), and expand the use of our solutions within our international accounts. These deals have to be handled in English.
To do so:
- You’ll be in charge of leads generated by our Marketing and cross-sell actions
- You’ll qualify their projects to both make sure we can answer the needs and grow our country knowledge database.
- You’ll then acquire an international expertise on SaaS and Sales techniques
- You’ll learn how to present our softwares through web-demos
- You’ll then prepare contracts, negotiate and close your deals
- You might also work on specific campaigns on a targeted country, in collaboration with Marketing and Outbound teams
- Through your conversation with prospects and clients, you’ll report about your understanding of countries’ specific needs to help us define what will be Lucca’s international priorities for the future.
- your English is fluent
- you are curious
- you easily adapt to change
- you are not waiting for process guidelines at each step: you are not afraid of bootstrapping and you like building new ways of doing things.
Come and join our independent company (we are autofinanced and profitable). We promote a participative way of working, which makes room for innovation, creativity and nonconformism.