As data-scientist developer you will:
- be in charge of building the AI algorithmes at Luko, develop the algorithms that will handle our sensor data (electric & water consumption, door vibrations) and help people to prevent loss;
- join a Luko Squad, accompanied by the best experts and techies. They will teach you to develop with incredible speed and quality.
- take part in debates about the next implementations and the different technical choices associated.
We have huge ambitions, we rely on you to help us achieve our goals by your technical, strategic knowledge and your experience on the methodologies to adopt
We use largely Python and all the open source Lib for AI (panda, numpy, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, etc).
- You have already work on AI project
- You have a good knowledge on data infrastructure
- You are a fast learner.
- You like to deliver fast on a lot of differents subjects
- You have an interest in back end and APIs
- You have a good developer experience