Luko’s mission is to protect nests We develop Luko Cover, an intelligent protection technology (Luko Door, Luko Elec and Luko Water) to prevent and reduce the impact of damages in homes (read more here : https://www.luko.eu/fr/active-protection). Joining the Firmware team, you will develop the software embedded in Luko’s technology and participate to creating an effective and smart technology.
- You will be in charge of building the software embedded in Luko’s IoT sensors
- You will release regular new versions of the software correcting bugs and improving the user experience
- You will develop and implement new features using customer feedbacks
- You will be in contact with the customers supporting them on technical difficulties
- You will build and constantly improve the test suite on the software (integration, functional tests)
- You will join a Luko Squad, accompanied by the best experts and techies who will teach you how to develop with incredible speed and quality
- You will take part in debates about the implementation and the different technical choices associated with Luko’s technology
We use largely C++, ESP8266, Sming, TI MSP430.
- C/C++ experience is required in embedded software
- 2-5 years of experience as a firmware engineer
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!)
- You have used Git or an other version control software (SVN, CVS, mercurial, …)
- You have knowledge of the code quality best practices : tests, continuous deployment (yes, even in firmware)
- Being curious about our business challenges as well!
- Have already developed on ESP8266 and/or STM32, …
- Have some knowledge on Network stacks (WiFi, BLE, Http, SSL).
- Have some knowledge on AI algorithms